A beautiful bridal bouquet created using only flowers grown and hand-picked by us from our farm and cutting patch in Kent. Arranged in our signature style with an element of both structure and fluidity, this wedding option is elegant, eclectic, sustainable and seasonal to the utmost.
About our patch wedding options
A truly seasonal selection of flowers, foliages and textures that will vary totally throughout the year, requiring spontaneity and flexibility from our married couples to be.
This wedding option comes in one size only. Dimensions and form of this bouquet may vary slightly week per week.
Important to note that we cannot offer bespoke options on flowers and colours. We use only what is available from our patch to create this arrangement. If you require further flowers for your wedding or would like a consultation, please ask us about our bespoke wedding packages.
- We deliver Tuesday-Saturday.
- Shipping is calculated at £1.50 per half mile from our base at 51D Chatsworth Road, Lower Clapton, E5 0LH.
- For the time being, we are not able to offer timed delivery slots. All flowers will be delivered between 10 AM and 7 PM on your selected date.
- Delivery is next day when ordered before 8pm gmt. Otherwise, we deliver your flowers on the next available delivery date.
- Click & Collect is available Thursday-Sunday from 11-6pm. Your flowers will be ready at 51D Chatsworth Road on your selected date. Consult our opening hours here.
Caring for your flowers
We made this handy guide on how to care for your flowers.
Want more inspiration?
We keep our Instagram and Journal up-to-date with seasonal blooms and our latest inspirations.